Wednesday 31 August 2011

#3 Now Here's A Tearjerker!

Evening guys!

Firstly I'd like to say a thankyou to the 12 people who have started following me since setting up this blog 3 days ago, you're all amazing!

Todays post is on a film that I've just watched as I wanted to kill time between my driving lesson and waiting for my boyfriend to finish to work, and as I picked up a few dvds in the HMV bank-holiday sale which were 2 for £10 it was just the ideal!


Ta-daa! This is the film that I have just watch with the GORGEOUS Zac Efton, I absoloutly love him now that he's grown up and moved away from the whole High School Musical. Anyway back to the film as I could drool over him all day! The film is about the relationship between two brothers before and after tragedy strikes. The setting and location of the film is just ideal for the film and I would love to visit a little village in America like it. Like all predictable chic-flicks yes the boy does get the girl in the end and I have to admit that there were a couple of bits that I lost interest for a few second. But what  really got the tears rolling was the relationship between the brothers Charlie and Sam. I don't want to tell you too much about the film as I feel it will spoil it for you. But if your're an Efron fan or just generally love a good chick flick this certainly hits the spot!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs