Monday 19 September 2011

#14 Lovely Monday

As today was my first day at college I've been darting off here there and everywhere getting to grips with college life which is very different to AS at sixthform. So none the less I am KNACKERED this was my first real day back since being out of education in May. However Ive had such a smiley day today for no particular reason other than I love the life I have, my friends, family and gorgeous boyfriend are mainly the reason behind it all. So today I'm just going to leave you with a few lovely pictures which make me happy and smile as I'm off to have a nap before my dad comes to get me as he's treating me to dinner and booking my driving test! eeekk! But I need help deciding between the fish and chip shop or chinese.. help guys!






All images were found from weheartit.com

Thankyou all for being such great followers, and I hope you've all had a great monday! :-) x

9 comments:

  1. Those mugs are amazing, i need them for my and my boyfriend haha and i suggest the chip shop too, although a chinese sounds pretty delish...i've been no help haha :)
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinese! Crispy balls and sweet and sour... Sorted! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went for the fish and chips as I was feeling really chilly and needed some comfort food! Was lush, but might have to get the boyfriend to pay for a chinese friday night ;) :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like chips I would have gone for chinese. I love the quote, I think it's true. I really want some matching mugs like that. Glad you had a good first day good luck with your driving test.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. those mugs are amazing!!
    http://cheerrybombb.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love days where you just wake up happy, its the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those mugs !
    Good luck with your driving test !
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog check it out :)
    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs