Monday 26 September 2011

#16 Mondays Blog Awards.

So after logging on after a day at college where i was made to run 1.5miles (not cool) I had a little pick me up when I saw I'd been given my first blog awards. Super exciting! So here they are, Lala Makeup from Lipstick On Your Pillow gave me the Liebster Blog Award.



'Liebster Blog Award for active bloggers with followers below 200 in order to gain them exposure and make connections.'

YAY my first blog award! So now here are the great Blogs who I feel deserve the award, and are great reads!





5 comments:

  1. Aw bless you thank you very much...you know what I saw your post in my feed and though narr that wont be for me, turns out it is :) thank you very much youve made my day! :) :)

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! ♥ I really love reading your blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have awarded you a blog award. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs