Monday 5 September 2011

#6 A Monday Splurge In New Look And Superdrug

What a hectic Monday!

I had a little spend this afternoon after work which put a little smile on my face, I didn't buy anything extravagent just a few little pieces of makeup and some accessories. So heres what I brought

 There were the bits and bobs I got today, from New Look and Superdrug
 I love shopping in Superdrug mainly because the brands are alot cheaper but can still be just as good as the top end brands such as mac. The Tea Tree face wipes are Superdrugs own, but are good for people have sensitive skin such as myself, and I couldn't resist when I saw that they were two packs for £3.99, and I find face wipes to be the most handiest when you've had a late night out and can't be bothered to cleanse and tone!
Superdrug were also doing a deal on the Barry M which was buy two polishes and get  £1 off, which isnt masses but every little helps! I brought the instant effects (£3.99) which I know I may be behind on trying but it has only really caught my attention till now, and then I went for Barry M Mushroom (£2.99) which I can't wait to try as I'm loving the Nudes at the moment. Finally I purchased a Collection 2000 Lasting  Colour in Bubblegum (2.99), as it was a nice bright cheary pink and I want to see just how long it really lasts, so swatches and a review will soon follow!
 Last stop, New Look where I felt the need to get some accessories! The pack of 3 earings were £4.99 and the alice band was £2.99
Out of the set of earings these dangly vintage heart ones are my favourite, and as I have short hair it shows them off perfectly and really compliments well with my blondeness! I can tell I'm not going to stop wearing them!

And I have just fallen in love with this head band purely for the pattern I'm a huge love of florals! Hope everyones had a good Monday!

8 comments:

  1. I love wearing long earrings with my short hairs, shows them off so well!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the headband & the earrings, great mini haul :)

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the earrings and headband, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the earring there like vintage looking love it . Please I hope u can follow back please britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog!!
    Come to visit mine if you like!
    Kisses,
    Elisabetta

    Bread, Butter & Fashion - www.breadbutterandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs