Thursday 8 September 2011

#8 Purple Pulse

Just a quick post whilst I'm getting ready for work, doing a bit of housework and cooking my lunch - jacket potato, I love them at this time of year.

I popped into Boots yesterday and they had an offer of 3 for 2 on selected lines of every cosmetic brand. So yes I did pick up a new cheeky Kate Moss Lippy which I will get round to reviewing, but I also picked up this Nail Varnish which to me looks like its caught in the middle of summer and autum. Its a Rimmel Lasting Finish 180 Purple Pulse for £2.99.. what do you think?

Again this colour needs two coats just like most polishes, but it has a really shiny sleek finish. Once again Rimmel has done me proud as all their Polishes I buy have always come out really well and I've never had a problem with them. Hope you have a great rest of the day!

3 comments:

  1. Rimmel is my favourite! They have great brushes and that colour is lovely :)
    nadiine-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colour! Rimmel are a great budget brand, some of the best nail varnishes going. looking forward to that kate moss lippy review too!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs