Tuesday 4 October 2011

#20 The Vestry

I have signed up to so many only shopping websites its ridiculous, and it's not like I really buy anything from them because I haven't the money to. However I got another email come through yesterday from The Vestry telling me about their new arivals. I have to say as a whole I don't really find much that I like from The Vestry they mainly do dresses which are sometimes over priced. I decided to have a snoop this morning and was pleasantly surprised at their new items, alot of the pieces are evening dresses, they must be starting for christmas work-dos early. Any how these are the few bit I wanted to share with you that I would buy if there was no limit to my bank card.

 Chushh Sky One Shoulder Dress £45
I am loving this style and colour of dress at the moment, and this it would suit my body shape perfectly, this defiantly screams christmas party to me.

Cushh Alice In Wonderland Cream Fur Coat £45
This season we're seeing alot of chic and I can just imagine how classy this little Fur Coat would make a LBD look on a cold winters night.

Leopard Skater Dress £25
Like most girls I'm a sucker for a bit of Leopard print, however I find some prints are a bit tacky, but this dress to me can be worn casually out shopping over some leggings or dressed up for a night out.

Cut Out Cap Sleeve Dress £22
I am also loving the autumnal colours this year like the burnt reds and oranges, which makes a change from my greys and black!

Teal Gold Button Cape £55
For something thats not even a proper coat this price tag is a bit too much for me, but I still think it would look amazing with a pair of Jeans and black heeled ankle boots.

Nude Patent Peep Toe Pumps £25
Finally I've chosen some nude heels. Again nude is another colour that I love this season, and peep toes aren't something which I usually go for maybe its because of my hate of feet and toes, but I think I could actually wear these which is surprising!

6 comments:

  1. I love the leopard dress and nude shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first dress <3.

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. adoring that leopard dress and the cape! I, too, share the problem of signing up for too many email newsletters! So much fashion, so little time ;)

    -G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dresses!!

    I gave you an award on my blog! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I love your style! That first dress is AMAZING! I like the second dress, too, but I'm not one of those girls that can pull off the leopard print. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the orange dress and the Leopard Skater dress! I have never even heard of that website, i will definitely check it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs