Sunday 9 October 2011

21 Nicki Minaj

When Nicki Minaj first came on the scene I have to say I wasn't a fan. But with her every growing popularity and quirkiness I see myself liking her more and more and really admire her boldness.

She isn't just another GaGa as she's not affraid to stand out and show the world who she is, and most importantly she is comfortable within her own skin, which leads me to what I really wanted to show you.

I stumbled across this quote by Nicki Minaj and it really does give a motivational confidence boost.


"Refuse to loose. Refuse to be defeated. Refuse to regret. Will you accomplish your goals or pretend your life is changing when you know it's not? A wonderful world awaits." - Nicki Minaj.

All images were found on http://www.weheartit.com/
She sure has given me a bout of confidence and I belive that she is right. Why let anything get in the way of what we truely want? Nothing is ever impossible is you just believe.


6 comments:

  1. I was like you and wasn't really a fan, but she can do things GaGa can't and that's what makes her special! She always has bright and colorful makeup too! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not really paid much attention to her if I'm honest. She has quite a quirky fashion sense though which is interesting I'll be sure to keep my eye out for her in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not a fan of her but im a big fan of her songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks like a barbie on the first piccy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love nickiii <3 x

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was the same as you i never liked her at first i thought she was just another attitude, stuck up girl but I have grown to love her. Stumbled across your blog and I love it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs