Thursday 28 June 2012

#76 Bargain Of The Week!!!

Yes this is a picture of three lots of Dry Shampoos which I am delighed to say are mine, all mine!!!
In case you're wondering why I have three the answer is yes I am in love with Dry Shampoo as it does wonders for my hair and freshens it up beautifully when you're having one of those 'I really can't be bothered to wash my hair today but it's looking a little greasy day.' But also Superdrug have an amazing deal at the moment which is buy 1 Dry Shampoo and get 2 free.

2 FREE!! GET 2 FREE!!!

This ladies, is really not an offer you cannot afford to miss out on, especially when one Dry Shampoo costs £1.99.
So I urge you ladies, if you're a lover of Dry Shampoo like me march your £2's down to Superdrug get your Shampoos and even leave the 1p change, as afterall it's almost daylight robbery!

P.S They all smell amazing and I couldn't choose which ones to buy, so I picked mine based on the pretty colours which I liked most together!!!

5 comments:

  1. That's such a good deal, dry shampoo is my life saver! I've heard some good things about these ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing deal!! I love a bit of dry shampoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic deal. I was just telling someone about how amazing dry shampoos are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take me to Superdrug! Check out my new blog?

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a fantastic deal! If only this was available at my local drugstore!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs