/giveaway/spending time with my niece/off to see Magic Mike /poptarts/new nail varnishes/ new jeans/poptarts and tea for breakfast/
1. Over the past few weeks I have been running a small giveaway so don't forget to enter here it is closing on Wednesday.
2. Again I have spent quality time with my niece, I absolutely adore her. Babies at this age are just so cute and so much fun!
3 & 4. Face of the night for when I went to see Magic Mike - ladies, it is brilliant! If you have an obsession for Channing Tatum like I do then this will sure satisfy that craving. It is such a drop dead sexy film!!!
5. I finally managed to find poptarts in Tesco's again!! I love them, they are my guilty pleasure!!
6. I've been having a clear out this week and found this Ted Baker nail set and did a post on the blog about them. They are amazing nail varnishes! The post can be found here
7. The other day whilst waiting to be picked up from work I thought I'd have a mooch around New Look and found these amazing jeans in the sale!! They were originally £26 and went down to £8. I was so impressed with my bargain hunting skills!
8. A cup of tea and some poptarts went down brilliantly at 7 am before work on a Saturday morning!
What have you all been getting up to this week?