Monday 8 October 2012

#97. My first Elf order!

There are so many wonderful things that the world of blogging is showing me, and slowly I am getting to try them out for myself ( and the help of my new job funds! ) So when I was feeling a little down the other day and saw a promotion code from Elf that when you spend £50 you get £25 off, I thought why the hell not! I went through everything on the website and added everything I wanted to my basket and sure enough the basket was up to nearly £80! So I did deduct a few things! Elf's delivery service is brilliant! I ordered the items on a Friday and on Monday I received an email telling me that my parcel had been shipped and would arrive within 1-5 working days. So when I came home on Tuesday I found this delightful package waiting for me!


It's all so exciting! I can't wait to test everything out. Hopefully I'll find a few new favourites too!


(L-R) Studio Stipple Brush - £3.75, Blending Eye Brush - £1.50, Eye Crease Brush - £1.50, Lip Defining Brush - £1.50 and Studio Blush Brush - £3.75.


(L-R) Berry Merry Studio Blush - £3.75 and Twinkle Pink Studio Blush - £3.75


(L-R) Studio Make Up Mist and Set - £3.75, All Over Cover Stick - £1.50, Zit Zapper - £1.50 and Small Brush Holder - £6.00


(L-R) Lipstick in Gypsy - £1.50, Lipstick in Posh - £1.50, Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm in Strawberry Creme - £1.50 and Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm in Vanilla Creme - £1.50.


(L-R) Studio Lip Liner and Blending Brush in Red - £3.75, Studio Matte Lip Colour in Natural - £3.75, Studio Lip Lock Pencil - £3.75, Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 in Pink - £3.75 and Studio Lip Balm SPF in Rose - £3.75.

There are lots of things which I can't wait to try and test out and for now I don't think I will be making as of an impulsive buy as this!

What's your favourite Elf item?

3 comments:

  1. Oooo what a lovely box of treats. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so much stuff to try! How exciting. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the matte lip colour, I haven't ordered anything in ages! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs