Monday 24 December 2012

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.

As I won't be online to blog on Christmas Day I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
I hope that wherever you are in the world you have a lovely day with your family and loved ones. I know my day will consist of eating, being with my family and boyfriend, opening presents and watching all the Christmas films and soap specials on the T.V, along with falling asleep with the fire going.
I also want us all to spare a thought for the people who are less fortunate than ourselves. People who wont have a family to share Christmas with or money to put food on the table or presents under the tree. I also stumbled across this youtube video of an incredibly amazing person giving up his Christmas to go homeless for 8 nights and 9 days on the streets of London. I'd love it if you could spare 5 minutes to watch his video and visit the facebook page to support him, he has raised nearly £8,000 already.
 
 

 

On a brighter note.. Have a great Christmas, I hope you all enjoy your day and get completely spoilt!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs