Monday 31 December 2012

Secret Santa - Bloggers Edition.

After reading people's posts last year about the Secret Santas they took part in within the blogging community I knew I wanted to take part this year. The Secret Santa is such a fun way for bloggers to come together, share blogs, bond and swap beauty products. The Secret Santa which I took part in was organised by Georgina at Makeup-Pixi3 and Laura at A Day In The Life Of A Scottish Lass both have amazing blogs which I recommend you should check out!
The spending limit for the Secret Santa which we agreed on was £15, I was put with the lovely Bex from Futures and it has been great to chat to her and go out buying gifts which I thought she might like. I also loved the parcel which she sent me as it contained one of my most favourite brands ever.. MUA!
Bex got me right down to a tee! I loved the cute box which it all arrived in, very festive! I've been meaning to try the MUA Lip Booms and BB Cream for ages and just haven't gotten around to it, so these are perfect! I also love Barry M lipsticks but haven't one in red yet. I love how Bex is sticking to the tradition red theme of Christmas, but you can also never go wrong with a classic red lip! I love the No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream which I have had in the past and you can read my review here. Bex also sent me Superdrugs Vitamin E Gentle Eye Make Up Remover. I'm big on skin care and can't wait to try this properly, I wonder if it beats my all time favourite Simple Eye Make Up Remover?!? Finally, it really isn't Christmas without these.. Chocolate Coins, which really didn't last long at all!
Bex has been brilliant and has gotten me some lovely products. I'm definitely going to do another Secret Santa in 2013, and maybe I'll even try some international swaps. So keep your eyes peeled to see that happens in 2013!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely present, definitely doing bloggers secret santa in 2013! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do it, it's been so much fun! X

      Delete
  2. Wow love your box, you got some lovely products and the Xmas box is really cute! :) Have a great new years :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, so glad you liked it! <3 Have a great 2013, my lovely!xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs