Monday 14 January 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

I've been a little quiet over the last week and that's because last week on Thursday was my birthday! I can't believe it had been a year since my exciting 18th birthday and I am now 19, which to some of you probably still seems like a baby, but it makes me feel old. I want to be 18 forever! I was so incredibly spoilt for my birthday and I'm only going to show you a selection of my favourite presents from my family, friends and wonderful boyfriend. As things like money, vouchers, knickers and socks aren't really exciting to photograph!
These are some of the lovely gifts which I received. I also received some lovely clothing too but haven't included them in the photo because they're in the wash from wearing them at the weekend.
My Mum brought me the Ted Baker wash bag to match my make-up bag which I had been trying to get my hands on for ages and eventually did, you can read my blog post about it here. So I'm ecstatic that I now have the matching set! This was perfect for my weekend away. My Granny also a lovely large 150ml Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish. I absolutely love this stuff, it has to be my most favourite cleanser and now I'm stocked up, especially as I got some for Christmas too! The fairy lights are to replace my old ones which broke, I'm in love with them and have already placed them around my headboard of my bed. My bedroom looks so cute and girly at night with these lights, it's definitely my safe haven, and place I go to relax.
 I am mad on baking, and when I was out shopping with my Stepmum I pointed this book out to her and said how much I loved it and would one day like to buy it. She remembered our conversation and went and brought it for me! Yay! There will definitely be more foodie posts coming soon as I work my way through the cook book. I'm drooling even thinking about it!
 I love, love, love, love this gift from my Auntie, Uncle and Cousins! Recently I have become a major Vampire Diaries fan and have even gotten my boyfriend, Tyler into it as well. This is season 1-3 and we're currently half way through watching season 1 on Netflix, so I can cancel my subscription now I have the box set and save money! Are any of you Vampire Diaries fans, girls?!
 Again, my Dad and Stepmum did so well with these beautiful shoes which I have been lusting over for months, I now own them in cream and purple!! Miss Selfridge are great for shoes if any of you girls are looking for ideas.
 This really had to be the best birthday present of all!! My boyfriend was amazing enough to take me to Paris on the weekend of my birthday! I couldn't believe it when he told me, I was in so much shock and so, so incredibly excited! We have both been wanting to go to Paris for quite a while and were planning on organising a trip for March but I couldn't believe it when he surprised me with a trip for my birthday. I really am the luckiest girl alive. I had such an amazing time this weekend and I really can't thank him enough! I'm going to do a short post of a few holiday snaps of Paris soon!
As well as taking me to Paris for the weekend during the day on my birthday a delivery van pulled up and delivered me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I have ever received from my boyfriend, that man is full of surprises!
It really has been a great 19th birthday and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family, boyfriend and friends. There really aren't enough words to tell you all how grateful I am, and how right now life is just perfectly amazing. 2013 has kicked off with a bang!
 
 
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
 

18 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday! :)
    I love the vampire diaries! Those shoes are gorge!
    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday lovely! It sounds and looks like you had an incredible time :) Can't wait to see your photo's from Paris!
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, I love the shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! those heels are killer! <3

    Justaddicingandsprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a lovely lovely birthday!!!! 19 definitely isnt old! I'm 23 towards the end of the year... Now THAT is getting old! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you! Haha, I know it's not I just don't want to ever grow up!! :P XX

      Delete
  7. Those shoes are gorgeous! I remembered when they came out in peep toes and I wanted them but as normal shoes! Going to check them out now! Oh and btw you are definately not old, I am going to be 24 this year... that isn't cool! haha
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise that they had them in peep toe too?! XX

      Delete
  8. Those shoes are amazing! And that cupcake book is so cute

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Can't wait to start using it! :-) XX

      Delete
  9. those shoes are to die for! such a nice colour as well :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  10. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES <3

    http;//georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs