Tuesday 19 February 2013

Rituals Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk Body Cream.

Good evening lovelies. Today has been rather an off key day and after having built up so much negativity and upset emotions I decided the only way to get rid of it was to hit the gym. I've been loving going to the gym recently, but my favourite part is always coming home, having a nice bath or shower and just relaxing which is where the point of this post comes in.
There is nothing I love better than smothering myself in Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk body cream. I received the body cream in December's glossybox and instantly fell in love with it. I've never tried any Rituals products before and I have to say my first experience using the body cream has left me craving for more.
 
I really cannot stand anything remotely Cherry flavoured or scented so I was relieved when this didn't actually have the scent of Cherry. It really reminds me of a Johnson's Baby product. A light fragrance with a hint of sweetness. The moisturiser is also really rich which is perfect for my extra dry skin in these winter months, which is why I find it really luxurious after my nice hot soak in the bath or shower.
 
For a 70ml sized product which is the one which I have, the moisturiser retails at £5.00. For a 200ml sized product, it retails at £15.00.
 
Have you tried any Rituals products before? I can't wait to try others!
 

6 comments:

  1. Ooo I haven't heard of this before but the scent smells beautiful :) I love nothing more than a good pamper!
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like me Holly! I have a stash of pampering products and I love them!! XX

      Delete
  2. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    love this post!
    Your blog is one of my favorite!
    Check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rituals products... Especially the shower foams, they last ages. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs