Friday 10 May 2013

RiRi and Nicki Ft. Superdrugs 3 for 2

I think I am the worst impulse buyer ever!! Today I was in a really crappy mood, so I did what I always do and headed down to Superdrug as in the morning I received an email telling me about their 3 for 2 offer across all brands, so why not, I needed the cheering up and I love what I got!
Firstly is lips. My Superdrug are finally stocking the Sleek Lipstick Palettes! I found it so hard as to which one to buy first, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to go back and buy the other 3 in the 3 for 2 offer! At the moment I'm seriously loving my bright pinks so I opted for Showgirl, and I cannot wait to have a play around with this palette. These are retailing at £8.99 which I don't think is unreasonable for a lipstick quad.
Next is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks I've seen so many posts and have been totally undecided on which colour to buy so today I took the plunge and carried on the pink theme with 08 Rose Studio. Which again is another gorgeous coloured lipstick for £7.99
Not to long ago MUA also released their baked trio eyeshadows. Now I have some of their original trios but being the MUA fanatic that I am, I had to try the baked trios. Now I know these look very similar but I had to get both because I really couldn't decide on which one to buy. The eyeshadow on the right hand side I'm pretty sure is the same in both but on the right trio the bottom and left eyeshadow are quite a bit darker than the left trio so for £3.00 and with one of them being free I decided to get both. On the left is Legendary and on the right is Emotions.
Finally, let me introduce you to my new babies. I decided a while back that I really wanted to buy my first MAC Lipstick but I couldn't decide on which one as there are hundreds of gorgeous colours to choose from. That was until RiRi Woo was about to be launched. I love a good red lippy and although many people said it's a copy of Ruby Woo that didn't bother me because I didn't own it and they're the same price, and plus, I am such a Rihanna fan girl.
My next baby is the Nicki Minaj Pink Friday perfume. You all know that I'm a perfume addict and absolutely adore Nicki so when I smelt it I knew I had to purchase it on the introductory offer of £22.00 before it went up in price!
 
I've loved all that I've been buying recently and will be reviewing them all soon. What have you all been buying lately?

12 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Great haul...i want one of the sleek lip palettes so bad and i would pick the one you did as i love pinks!! :) im also desperate for the nikkk purfume!! How amazing does it smell!!! Great post!! :)
    XxxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ririwoo looks so gorgeous! Lovely haul! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUA trio shadows look great! :) xx

    scottishwendy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanna try the perfume! Great post! :)

    Kelly xx

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good haul! My sister is going to the UK in a few weeks and I want her to get me Riri Woo. I do not think they are launching it in South Africa!

    Amina || Blog: Oh just one more ||

    ReplyDelete
  6. riri woo looks gorgeous I want it sooo bad!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took advantage of the super drug 3for2 deal today. So good! I 'd be really interested to hear what those MUA eyeshadow trios are like. I bought my first thing ever from MUA today. So jealous of your Riri Woo too, I really want it!

    Rosie
    x
    The Runway Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you. You can find Sleek and Mua at the drugstore. We don't get such products in Seattle. Thanks for sharing your haul though. Everything looks pretty, and 3 for 2 is a fantastic deal.

    When you get a chance, please take a look at my beauty and skin care blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just bought that perfume, I think it's beaut, but the bottle freaks me out a little!


    Brunette in Louboutins A fashion & lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. £22 is a total bargain! I love the look and idea of the Sleek quads. Perfect for travel, but i'd need to invest in a good lip brush I reckon! xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have got to smell Pink Friday! People keep raving about it and the bottle design is hilairs/awesome. Don't worry - you did the only thing you knew would turn your day around: RETAIL THERAPY! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs