Saturday 27 July 2013

Beauty | Bourjois Colour Boosts.

 Unfortunately I lost all my original photos before I had used the products, hence why they look a little misshaped!
You may have seen these beauties floating around the Bloggersphere recently, and a few weeks back after handing in all my assignments and finally finishing my college course I decided to treat myself on the way home, and what better way to do it than by a little stop at Superdrug?! It was made even better by the fact that these babies were 3 for 2. Although I'm going to have to go back and get the fourth as I can imagine he is feeling very lonely from my collection!
From left to right I brought Fuchsia Libra, Orange Punch and Peach On The Beach - £7.99 each. 
 Fuchsia Libra
 Orange Punch
Peach On The Beach.

I literally adore all three of these shades and think that they are utterly perfect for this beautiful summer which we have been having. All three colours are easy to wear and the application of them is made very easy using the crayon. However, although the consistency is great for the application and very creamy, it is awful is this heat and I'm finding my poor Colour Boost's to be melting!!
I always make sure that before I apply these I exfoliate my lips as they can sometimes emphasise those dry bits. Other than that, they're a dream to use. If you don't want such a bold colour then I've found that by applying a lip balm before reduces the colour and allows you to build to a colour which you're happy with.
I also found that the colour is long lasting, especially the Fuchsia Libra and doesn't smudge when eating and drinking.
I was never that much of a Bourjois fan before but recently I'm really starting to like their products, especially when they keep bringing hits out like these.

14 comments:

  1. These look amazing, much more pigmented than most jumbo crayons like this! I think peach on the beach is my favourite of the three, I'll definitely be taking a look at these next time I'm in town. Fab review x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats why I love them, the formula for them is great! I'm yet to decide which is my favourite! xo

      Delete
  2. Looove Bourjois and love all these shades!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah they're all such beaut colours, love them! I think I need all 4, I love the names too <3 xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need all four too! On my next trip into town I might pick up the final shade ;) xo

      Delete
  4. I love orange punch!

    i think you might like my Beauty blog sale all products reduced by 50% or more including products from nars, MAC, armani, clinique and more. We seem to have the same taste in products so i hope you take a look! http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/massive-blog-sale-products-from-nars.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!! All 3 shades look gorgeous on you, especially the hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think that's slowly becoming my favourite!! xo

      Delete
  6. Such beautiful shades! Think I need to get these. x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try them, they're fab and I believe that they're suitable for everyone as they're so easy to apply and you can build up the colour to your own preference! :) xo

      Delete
  7. All these shades look gorgeous on you, really want to try these out :)

    Kat x Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kat! I love them, you should! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs