Sunday 28 July 2013

Skincare | Clean Mary Cleansing Milk By Soap & Glory

You may all be fully aware that Soap & Glory have had a bit of a product revamp when it comes to their skincare, and I have to say I am a big fan of their new look. However, I am also still in love with their original products which they brought out and you can no longer buy in places like Boots. Unless you're a bit internet savvy and manage to find your old favourites in places such as ASOS.

Clean Mary is a brilliant, milky, cleansing wash which contains Andiroba Oil and Acid-Free Exfoliators, which makes it perfect for using in your daily routine, like I do. The cleanser is easy to apply and works really well to remove all traces of my make up from the day. Sometimes with other products I find myself having to cleanse twice to make sure all my make up has been removed, but not with Clean Mary, once is enough. However, it's not that strong to remove stubborn Mascara, I'll always use eye make up remover for that. The consistency of the cleanser is also incredibly milky, which to begin with I thought I might struggle with as I'm more used to my cream based cleansers such as the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. But it still went down a treat and soon enough became incorporated into my daily routine.

And of course, where would we be without that classic, great packaging from Soap and Glory. I have to say, compared to the new packaging, I much prefer the original with the pin-up girls and witty catchphrases and slogans.

Even though Clean Mary can no longer be brought in Boots or online from their website it is available on websites such as ASOS where you can buy 18oml of product for £6.15. It is even currently in the sale for £4.00! It's a bargain not to be missed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs