Saturday 28 September 2013

Beauty | What Was I Thinking?

Today's post is a 'what was I thinking' post. But to be honest from the picture I'm about to show you I don't think I was thinking. Oh bless the young, naive 15 year old me. Feel free to laugh too!
Yes, the brunette on the right is me, almost five years ago! Look at all the disasters going on! Those foundation lips?! The ridiculous amount of orange Bronzer, and don't even get me started on the comb-over! Starting from like my ear!! What was I thinking?!?!

Oh Crikey... What are your disasters?!

3 comments:

  1. Don't even get me started on my disasters! I used to put foundation just on my spots, I didn't actually know you had to put it all over your face, so on photos, you can see where i put the foundation, and I had blotchy red cheeks from not putting foundation on them. I also used to do rainbow eyeshadow. Not even cool haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I think you were adorable, even with your comb-over and foundation lips! My early teen blunders were glitter gel on my eyes and cheeks and a bronze lippie that was highly unflattering on me! But hey - it was the 90's! Brown lipsticks and body glitter were all the rage! :) Oh and I had horrible thick bangs that started like, mid-scalp! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww you looked pretty anyway! and we allll make mistakes, and i'd say 'getting things creatively wrong' when you're that young is wayyy better than stepping out of the house now, looking terrible, with no excuses.

    Barbs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs