Sunday 27 October 2013

Beauty | MUA Lip Liners

A little while ago I went on a massive MUA spending spree, and in that spree I brought (nearly) all of the MUA Lip Liners. I was never one for a lip liner, until my red lipstick started to smudge and bleed all down my face!

For £1.00 each of these Lip Liners are hardly bank breaking, and they're the perfect colours to what I use most of too! I brought the Lip Liners in Pink Me Up, Red Drama and Softly Lined. The final colour which is Brooding Plum I decided against as I don't have any dark lipsticks. (See I can be sensible with my purchasing sometimes!!)

Red Drama is a perfect red which will go with most lipsticks which I own and is a lot more matte compared to Pink Me Up and Softly Lined which are rather shimmery. I know quite a few people don't particularly like shimmer, but I have to say, I don't really have a preference between matte or shimmer, I tend to just go with the mood I'm in!

Finally, my next favourite thing about these lip liners, other than their price is their packaging. I adore how the lids of the liners are sharpeners too. I'm forever searching around for a sharpener when it comes to my eyeliner or lip liner and 9 times out of 10 I've lost it! So the design of these are just perfect!

As you can tell, I'm a massive fan of the MUA Lip Liners! Have you tried them yet?! 

6 comments:

  1. I love the soft pink, the shimmer in it is gorgeous. I think the sharpener is genius as I'm always loosing mine x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the red one! Looks so pigmented x

    Curls & Swirls Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love MUA, with the price you can't go wrong. I love the sharpener lids too, such an amazing idea, every kind of makeup pencil should come with the same!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look really nice and pigmented! I love MUA and most of their products, especially for the price (admittedly I didn't like their lipsticks but these do look great!).

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs