Saturday 4 January 2014

Lifestyle | 2014

Image taken from WeHeartIt

For those of you reading this post I want to wish you a very Happy New Year and welcome back to Glitter and Sparkle for 2014. Honestly, just where did 2013 go? I know towards to end of the year I stopped blogging quite a lot but that was due to starting university and settling into a new routine and also, technology has seriously been failing on me recently when it comes to my Laptop and the internet! However, I'm back and I have lots planned!

2013 was a brilliant year for me which at the beginning of the year saw me turn 19 and be whisked away for a lovely weekend in Paris by my boyfriend. Throughout the year I accomplished many things such as passing my driving test, doing well at college and receiving an A*AA in my college course which then led to me starting University in Oxford which has been the highlight of my year and most probably one of the best things I have ever done as I've met the best people and friends ever through it. I've also fallen head over heels in love with my course and can't wait to become a primary school teacher! All in all I've had such great year in 2013 and have had so much fun and made so many incredible memories. There's also so much to look forward to for 2014 starting with my 20th birthday next week and celebrating our two year anniversary with Tyler. How exciting?!

I'm not going to set any goals for 2014 other than to remain always happy and positive!
Hope you all had a good Christmas and new year, a late What I Got for Christmas post will be coming soon!
Just a quick photo of Tyler and I just after midnight on New Years Eve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs