Saturday 1 February 2014

Beauty | The First 2014 Haul!

It may be awful, but when I'm feeling a bit down I got for a bit of a make up spending spree! Boots and Superdrug are both my bestfriends and also my enemies, as far as my bank account is concerned! I recently headed to both, and surprise, surprise brought things from both! So here's a little look at what I brought!


Firstly, a trip to Superdrug is never complete without buying something from MUA! MUA is like my holy grail beauty brand as their prices are incredibly affordable and the quality is really impressive for what you pay. I'm yet to come across a MUA product which I don't like. Their palettes have always been a favourite of mine, especially my much loved Heaven and Earth palette. I've also been dying to try out their new Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint and chose the colour 'Stay'. I also picked up their 'Smokin' palette and their 'Ever After' matte palette.

Next, I headed to Boots where I embarked upon a new adventure. I don't know how it's possible to go this long without one but I picked up my first Bourjois blush in shade 35 Rose d'Or - Golder Rose and it is the most beautiful colour ever! I also repurchased an ever favourite of the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent. This is currently one of my most used products and helping with any oilyness I've been having recently. I'm also always on the look out for that perfect mascara and after watching a video by Moree Milk, ages ago, where she swore by this Mascara as being the best I knew I had to give it a go. So that's how Number 17's Peep Show Mascara ended up in my basket! Finally, after hearing everyone endlessly rave about Barry M's matte Nail Paint I had to have some for myself, along with adding another Gelly Hi Shine to my collection. I brought the Gelly Hi Shine in shade 'Plum' and the matte Nail Paints in shades 'Crush' and 'Mocha'.

- MUA Smokin Palette - £6.00
- MUA Ever After Matte Palette - £4.00
- MUA Colourblast Eyeshadow Tint - £3.00
- Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Pressed Powder - £3.99
- 17 Peep Show Mascara - £6.29
- Bourjois Blush Rose d'Or Golden Rose - £7.99
- Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Plum - £3.99
- Barry M Matte Nail Paint Crush - £3.99
- Barry M Matte Nail Paint Mocha - £3.99

So that's what I've been buying recently, and reviews will be coming as soon as I possibly can find time to write them, as it's starting to get hectic again being back at uni!

What are your recent favourite purchases?!


2 comments:

  1. hello.just came across to ur blog.its nice.im following u at gfc.

    i am new at blogging.i wld be glad if u chk out my blog and follow me at gfc and facebook.<3

    http://estuaray.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-body-shop-eau-de-toilette.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purchases, I bought 3 blushes from MUA the other day and I had the Undress Me Too palette!

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs