Monday 3 March 2014

Beauty | Elf Lip Balm SPF15 in Pink

A while ago I purchased a lot from Elf using their brilliant discounts. There are always two things which I'm immediately drawn to and one is Lipsticks and the other is Lip Balms, when I saw that Elf did these really pigmented balms I knew I had to have one.. or two.. or more! However, with Spring just around the corner, this is my perfect Spring pick.

The balm's come in five other colours as well as the pink and they aim to relieve and soothe lips from chapping and cracking, and protect them from the UV rays, which makes them perfect for Spring/Summer. It does have a rather strong peppermint smell to it, so if you can get over that then you'll be fine. I'm not too fussy about the smell, just glad it doesn't tingle like the Sexy Motherpucker!

I wouldn't say that this is my best or holy grail lip balm because it isn't, and it just works like any other normal lip balm, yet it does add plenty of moisture to my lips. However, the reason I do love it so much is because it's the first  Lip Balm which I have come across that has been as pigmented as this one by Elf, and for £3.95 or even cheaper if you wait for the 50% off codes, it makes it even cheaper and worth it's value for money!

Have you tried any of the Lip Balm SPF15's by Elf, what did you think?

3 comments:

  1. I have the rose colour from this range and it's lovely. I really like that they have a fair amount of pigment in there <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any ELF balms, but at that price, I can't say no! Will be trying them for sure, thanks for the review!!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually never tried this range of ELF products, but judging by your swatches, it looks like it's a great bargain buy! What a lovely shade and packaging as well!

    Stephanie | theFantasia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs